ViveCraft definitly not Working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crashes, bugs or other issues
AndyLeecher

ViveCraft definitly not Working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by AndyLeecher »

Why doesn't ViveCraft work?

It's easy to answer.
Look at the points below:

1. Tested Minecraft Launcher: Tlauncher, MagicLauncher, Slauncher, TechnicLauncher and the TitanLauncher.
2. Forge version used the same that it was installed by the ViveCraft Installer.
3. We are tested with mods and without (it means the mod from vivecraft it was the only one).
4. Test environment it was a Windows Mixed Reality Device and Windows 10 with actually Java version, 16 GB RAM, Intel I5 9400 and a GTX 1050TI.

The procedure is:

1. Start PC
2. Connect WMR Device it also starts Steam VR
3. Start Minecraft with the launch profile from ViveCraft (after installation from vivecraft)
4. With all the Launcher the same problem. The Game starts, it was in Reality mode but only on PC.

...it means

You can use the WMR Device to steering the Picture on you PC. But the Picture of the Game is only on PC not in you WMR Device.

It was always the same problem with other tested Devices.

- Oculus Rift
- HTC Vive
- Lenovo WMR
- Samsung Odysee

always.

FAZIT: ViveCraft is a funny produktion but it not works at this time. Is a fun tool for craft freaks not for commercial.

Waiting for a version that is easy to start and run on steam VR, everything else is a waste of time.

Spent hours again for something that just doesn't work. That was the last time we donated our time to Vivecraft.
jrbudda
Site Admin

Re: ViveCraft definitly not Working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jrbudda »

The solution is the first item in the troubleshooting section of the FAQ.
http://www.vivecraft.org/faq/#troubleshooting
HoraceCCoppola

Post by HoraceCCoppola »

Nice post and it is good for the people using the ViveCraft. I saw many people face problems, but it is a great idea to resolve their problems. When I used the research paper writer I found the best ideas that help me and resolve my issues and such services are better and more useful.
HarryJohnson

Post by HarryJohnson »

Hallo. Ein Magengeschwür ist für viele Menschen ein Problem und kann vielen das Leben schwer machen. Mehr als 30 % der Menschen kämpfen täglich damit. Ich kann einen guten Weg empfehlen, um dies zu überwinden. Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter Mehr Informationen hier. Du kannst es schaffen.
hamzamaq

Post by hamzamaq »

This is pure speculation, but are you using a mobile VR-type system with download video speed controller some kind of intermediate software? If that's the case the issue is likely your software does not support steamer input.
Liammaison

Post by Liammaison »

Working with our panel of writers is easy and comfortable. Everyone is https://privatewriting.net/blog/argumentative-essay a real professional and simply a great human being to speak to. Moreover, every member of the team has a degree, e.g., a Master’s or Ph.D., or a Bachelor’s across a certain field.
No service is cheaper than ours, so if you have problems with the format, our help can save you a day. We understand that time is an invaluable asset for everyone in the world, so our professional team was happy to gather under one roof and help everyone
Philomena112

Post by Philomena112 »

I recently came across your article and have been reading it. I'd like to express my admiration for your writing ability and ability to entice readers to read from beginning to end. I'd like to read newer posts and share my thoughts with you. Game slope unblocked requires players to maintain a vertical line while crashing through the three-dimensional course laid out in front of them.