ultra fisheye image after 10 minutes of play on quest2 1.7.10

Crashes, bugs or other issues
neigenoir

ultra fisheye image after 10 minutes of play on quest2 1.7.10

Post by neigenoir »

hello

i tried vivecraft for 1.7.10 + quest2 + airlink yesterday, and there was a problem on every try after 10-15 minutes of the game. image becomes some like ultra fish eye and it was uplayable (fov becomes about 30). i have closed minecraft but that fish eye mode remains on steamvr scene. i have closed steam vr and it seems fixed on oculus link scene - there was a normal view, but when i came back to steamvr - fish mode remains. rebooting quest2 fixes this entirely, and i could have my another 10 minutes of gameplay before fish eye returns. that repeats 6 times.

i understand that this is probably not the vivecraft problem, but this only occurs in vivecraft. i played airlink a lot (ets2, alyx, beatsaber) but im facing this problem for the first time.

so the main thing i want to ask is - is this the known issue? maybe it was fixed in recent versions?
now i will try it again with wired oculus link.

hope this post will be noticed among the numerous spam topics(
Jaxton2827

Re: ultra fisheye image after 10 minutes of play on quest2 1.7.10

Post by Jaxton2827 »

An ultra fisheye image is a photograph that has been taken with a very wide-angle lens, typically one that has a field of view of 180 degrees or more. The Strengths and Weaknesses of Quantitative and Qualitative Research - Urban Splatter share This type of photography can be used to capture very large scenes or to create images with a strong sense of depth and perspective.