Nutritional supplements

Crashes, bugs or other issues
Cials

Nutritional supplements

Post by Cials »

That really depends on what is missing from your diet. B vitamins and magnesium seem to be at the top of a generic list. Vitamin D and potassium should probably be on the list. Something for joints and connective tissue like collagen, glucosamine or chondroitin would probably benefit many. But at the end of the day, it is better to get your micronutrients from real food rather than supplements. If you can’t or if you have special needs for health reasons or due to activity level, check what’s in them and do a little research. Cheap multivitamins are made more for the producer’s bottom line than for the consumers health they often contain in appropriate ratios of things or forms that aren’t very bio available.
Jodan

Re: Nutritional supplements

Post by Jodan »

In fact, I thought for a long time whether I should take nutritional supplements in my daily diet or not. But after I read this article, I realized that it is really useful for our body and learned about the advantages of these nutritional supplements. I am sure because this article will be useful for absolutely every person who cares about their health, so I am sharing it with you.
agnes_loo

Post by agnes_loo »

What supplements can you advise to improve muscle recovery time without gaining additional weight?
ScottHiggins

Post by ScottHiggins »

I would recommend methandienone. It is a good drug that many athletes take and it works well. I took it for 3 months (not sure if my doctor would approve). It helped me get in great physical shape and win powerlifting competitions, which I was immensely happy about. Read more about this drug if you are interested. It really works great for athletes.