My view looks like I'm on lsd in Vivecraft!

Crashes, bugs or other issues
Haiworld17

My view looks like I'm on lsd in Vivecraft!

Postby Haiworld17 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:40 pm

I've been trying to figure out the cause of this glitch for hours now, and I have. I just don't know how to fix it. Basically what happens is that when I look around in Vivecraft with shaders enabled, everything warps around my view (and no I'm not using the lsd shaderpack). If I look up, the screen stretches, and when I look down in shrinks in certain parts. As cool as it looks for the first 3 seconds, it's almost impossible to play with because of how nauseating it is. The weird part is that I don't have depth of field, motion blur, or anything enabled. I've tried out every shader I have, from SUES to Sildurs Vibrant to Chocapic13 to BSL. What bothers me the most is that I had played just yesterday for almost 2 hours with shaders on vivecraft, and suddenly it just doesn't work today. If anyone has any clue as to what the problem is, please respond! Sorry you had to read this mess of a paragraph ^-^

P.S: I'm using Vivecraft for Minecraft 1.14.4

Haiworld17

Re: My view looks like I'm on lsd in Vivecraft!

Postby Haiworld17 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:20 pm

Apparently it has nothing to do with shaders, as even when I went to change the mirroring options for the desktop under Vr Settings, it went trippy on me. This just keeps getting more and more confusing.

jrbudda
Site Admin

Postby jrbudda » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:51 pm

turn off your manual steamvr supersampling. steamvr has a bug. we have a workaround coming up in the next release.

Haiworld17

Postby Haiworld17 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:03 am

I've turned off the manual steamvr supersampling, and the problem persists. I also made sure that one of my other programs (fpsvr) was turned off, as I use that to supersample. Nothing seems to be working.
Attachments
startwithsteamvr.PNG
startwithsteamvr.PNG (1.48 KiB) Viewed 603 times
steamvr.PNG
steamvr.PNG (1.13 KiB) Viewed 603 times

jrbudda
Site Admin

Postby jrbudda » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:04 am

not the filtering, set the supersampling back to 100%

Haiworld17

Postby Haiworld17 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:41 am

This fixed it! Thank you so much!