Blurs and lag while turning when the view distance is up

Crashes, bugs or other issues
Erebii

Blurs and lag while turning when the view distance is up

Post by Erebii »

Hello everyone, I have a decent PC but for some reason whenever I have the view distance up on Vivecraft forge, it blurs and lags when i look around or walk up blocks. I have to have it on the minimum view distance to actually play the game. I would love to be able to see the beauty of Vivecraft without having to be right up next to everything to see it. I currently have 8gb of ram allocated to the game and I'm using a Oculus Rift S. Please let me know if anyone else is having this problem or has a solution, thank you!
Titomaikel

Re: Blurs and lag while turning when the view distance is up

Post by Titomaikel »

I have the exact same problem and i have no idea on how to fix this.
aleksandr_grinovich

Post by aleksandr_grinovich »

У меня точно такая же проблема, и я так же пользователь Oqulus Rift S. Некоторое время всё было просто шикарно и без каких-либо лагов, но после определенного промежутка времени начались дичайшие лаги и фризы с размытием изображения. Компьютер не считаю каким-то калькулятором, т.к. спокойно играю в Half-Life alyx и т.д. Сразу хочу предостеречь всех у кого такая же проблема. Она не решается: откатом драйверов, откатом версии Vivecraft, переустановкой Windows, установкой minecraft на ssd, выкручиванием настроек графики в ноль, отключением всех процессоров которые только есть в компьютере. На данный момент Я эту проблему данными способами решить НЕ СМОГ.

I have exactly the same problem, and I'm also an Oqulus Rift s user. For a while everything was just gorgeous and without any lags, but after a certain period of time, the wildest lags and friezes with image blurring began. The computer is not considered a calculator, because I play Half-Life alyx, etc. Just want to warn everyone who has the same problem. It is not solved: by rolling back the drivers, rolling back the Vivecraft version, reinstalling Windows, installing minecraft on an ssd, twisting the graphics settings to zero, disabling all the processors that are only in the computer. At the moment, I have not been able to solve this problem using these methods.
Sennapi

Post by Sennapi »

Similar problem here,
Around a month ago, without changing any settings, the game just went from running smoothly to blur tremendously at the slightest movement, except when changing the render to only 4 chunks.
I have also tried rolling back versions and reinstalling but nothing worked. I've been messing with settings from in-game graphics, Steam VR options and jvm parameters.
Regarding settings: changing dynamic lighting to fast, putting graphics on fast (instead of fancy) and changing the garbage collection using the -jvm arguments "-Xmx8G -Xms8G -XX:+UseG1GC -Xmn256M -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true" allows me to signigicantly increase performance and get a confortable experience in single player with 12 chunks loaded. This however did not work for a friend of mine that has exactly the same problem, and for me the problems persist when joining a server.Im using Oculus quest with link, my friend uses a RiftS.
This to me hints that someting changed with the way that vivecraft is handling or receiving the game data, probably due to some update on steam VR or even the occulus app that messed things up, but its just a guess....
rohitsardana440

How to fix 192.168.0.1 IP issues?

Post by rohitsardana440 »

You just need to complete the Paypal Login  process and link your bank account to it and then you are all set to go. After a successful PayPal account sign in, you can send/receive, check account balance, and also view the details of your transactions.But if you do not have an account, Roku.com/link  you would need to create one first before even thinking of logging in.  Cash App Login well if you still have doubts about creating a PayPal account, then you should have no fear because there are over 267 million active users on ij.start.cannon to show you how legit the platform is. This so super post Creative Testing With Statistical Significance.Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article. I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Computer Repair Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this website. 123.hp.com/setup It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. 192.168.l.l  Thanks for taking the time to share with us such a great article. paypal sign In found such a significant number of fascinating stuff with regards to your blog particularly its discussion. Roadrunner Email Login Keep doing awesome. Here We'll discuss creating an email Coinbase Login spectrum account and how to sign in to an email spectrum account? Spectrum is a trade name for the Telecommunications Charter, and is used by the organization to market consumer cables such as TV , Internet, telephone and wireless services. Mcafee.com/activate also provides an email service through spectrum subscription packages (Webmail Service). Quickbooks Online Login You can create up to seven free email addresses using Spectrum Internet Services. A user can create an email address for the sender, twc or roadrunner to log in to their email address, webmail, username or primary or administrative email address to manage their account and have full access to all account functions. Spectrum login usernames and email addresses for family members can be created. These are standard usernames and have limited access, but each username has a separate email box. As we know, Amazon Prime Video is one of the best apps for watching web series and movies on the app, and on the other hand the subscription cost of prime video mytv is cheaper. Amazon Mytv Enter Code is required when you activate it on your smart tv. www.amazon.com/mytv Now download it free just you need to follow the simple & easy process which is given below. Hotmail Sign In Another thing that Netflix has in wide spread with Hulu is that you won't find a way to see it in each country. Reddit NFL Streams Instead, you're going to be redirected into an internet page that explains just how to look at on cellular apparatus (by way of the cellular program ). Below, you'll find that the whole checklist of the great deal newto Amazon Prime Video in the November and December, with this suggestions from bold. paypal login This informative article you are going to find out just how to log in amazon.com/mytv and the way exactly to coming your apparatus into watching www.amazon.com/code Prime Videos articles. In the event you sore each goes adroitly throughout apparatus activation afterward earn a profit of in this informative article till the detract.
ellawilliams

Post by ellawilliams »

This is really great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this mind-blowing information with us. Please keep us informed like this.
office.com/setup | www.mcafee.com/activate | mcafee.com/activate
davidjohn

Post by davidjohn »

paypal login provides online payment solutions to its users worldwide. PayPal allows payment through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit, or PayPal account balances. It facilitates payments between parties through online transfers. Paypal allows every individual to create an account on its platform, which is then link to a user's account. After making an account, once the identification and proof of funds get completed.

mcafee.com/activate : We will tell you how you can download, install and activate Mcafee Antivirus in your mac or windows.

Some quickbooks error codes also give a lot of problems. Due to which many users also face lots of difficulties in using QuickBooks. In which some files of your company are also lost and you face difficulty in keeping the files of your company in it. Some of these are known as quickbooks error 3371 and 11118.

for mcafee and aol errors:
mcafee.com/activate
aol email login
[url=http://sites.google.com/view/helppaypallogin/]paypal account[/url]
[url=http://sites.google.com/view/usmcafee-com-activate/]www.mcafee.com/activate[/url]
johnpcexpert

Post by johnpcexpert »

Learn the basic and quick steps to access cbs.com/roku so that you can watch your favorite content online anytime anywhere. Make sure you follow the steps in order.
johnpcexpert

Post by johnpcexpert »

To play free pogo games, you must register or sign in on pogo. All you need to do is choose your region, select your age, and check the system specs.

pogo sign in |
www.pogo.com |
johnpcexpert

Post by johnpcexpert »

Get a FREE mcafee my account and technical support for your McAfee consumer products and services. Find solutions to top issues online.

To fix nvidia geforce experience error code 0x0001 you must install the latest updates of the display driver or uninstall the software and reinstall it again.

Get the quick and easy steps to access mcafee web boost and boost the performance along with the speed of your PC. Make sure you follow the steps carefully.

To cancel your mcafee subscription go to the home page of McAfee, login, tap on 'My Account', and then scroll down to find the auto-renewal option and disable it.