Weird graphics bugs and open to LAN problem

Crashes, bugs or other issues
Carsarin

Weird graphics bugs and open to LAN problem

Post by Carsarin »

I'm playing vivecraft 1.12.2 Forge on my Razer Blade Stealth using 1650 Max-q and official minecraft launcher. Everything works fine (apart from having to set jawaw.exe to high performance every single time I reboot my pc) until I create a world. It either doesn't render at all or some black silhouettes appear, my arms and menu doesn't render too + I can't move.

The solution I found to it is that I turn on complementary shaders so I at least can see the menus, then I open the world to LAN so it generates the world and I can move and only after that I choose builtin minecraft shaders.

My only question is WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK IS THAT AND WHY DOES IT ONLY HAPPEN TO VIVECRAFT? I have multiple other minecraft versions installed with MultiMc and they perform absolutely incredible and only vivecraft 1.12.2 is f*cking my brain every time I want to play it.

(I don't use vivecraft MultiMC because no matter if I set that version of Java to high performance or force OpenGl to my GPU it still somehow finds a way to use intel uhd graphics, so default minecraft launcher is the only one working)