Suggestion: Cursor Lock

Vivecraft general discussion, suggestions, chitchat.
Tradefire

Suggestion: Cursor Lock

Postby Tradefire » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:33 pm

Does anyone else think that they should add a way for the cursor to lock to your head? It is sometimes hard to track the mouse when playing in seated. I feel like it would be more natural for the cursor to follow the player's head. There is a way to lock the cursor horizontally, but it still leaves the vertical axis untouched. Anyone else think the same?

AndrewBrady

Re: Suggestion: Cursor Lock

Postby AndrewBrady » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:59 pm

Tradefire wrote:Does anyone else think that they should add a way for the cursor to lock to your head? It is sometimes hard to track the mouse when playing in seated. I feel like it would be more natural for the cursor to follow the player's head. There is a way to lock the cursor horizontally, but it still leaves the vertical axis untouched. Anyone else think the same?

I would like to second the suggestion because I too think that there should be some option to lock the cursor to the head.

codestothestars

Re: Suggestion: Cursor Lock

Postby codestothestars » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:14 pm

+1

The vertical axis is the key here. It feels weird to look up at something I want to interact with, but also have to move the cursor up with my mouse to actually interact with it.