Educational application

Vivecraft general discussion, suggestions, chitchat.
Darui

Educational application

Post by Darui »

Hey mate. I need help with creating educational applications? Can you help me with it?
Greender

Re: Educational application

Post by Greender »

I am fond of study foreign languages and follow many interesting instagram accs with different tutorials. Asian languages like Japanese ; Chinese and my dream one learning Korean. That’s why I want to run some additional courses for newbies like
creating an educational app but I have already check plan and will use some additional help from others in the future.
Darui

Post by Darui »

Greender wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:12 pm I am fond of study foreign languages and follow many interesting instagram accs with different tutorials. Asian languages like Japanese ; Chinese and my dream one learning Korean. That’s why I want to run some additional courses for newbies like
creating an educational app but I have already check plan and will use some additional help from others in the future.
Thanks mate. I will check your Info :|
Seacheep

Post by Seacheep »

Hi, I also studied at the university at the department of anthropology. And, to be honest, it was very difficult for me. Especially when I was preparing for my graduation project and I needed to write a scientific article. I didn't know where to start, but luckily I found one great resource https://studentshare.org/anthropology/1446403-zulu-culture-and-living which helped me figure it out. On this site, I found many examples of similar works, and it was easier for me to cope with the task. So I like learning apps too.
Melinda

Post by Melinda »

You made me glad. I am looking forward to the appearance of this application, I hope it will be able to facilitate my educational process, because I have constant problems and academic debts, it drives me into depression. I was recommended to seek for writting help from https://www.rush-my-essay.com/custom-essays/ I think that I will do so because I do not have enough time to do all my homework in time on my own.
Last edited by Melinda on Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
colorman

Post by colorman »

I'm looking forward to the finished product

coloring pages