Programming

Vivecraft general discussion, suggestions, chitchat.
Greender

Programming

Post by Greender »

Hey there. Do u know any programming languages?
terensweb

Re: Programming

Post by terensweb »

I have interest in java and python mostly. In the future I have plan to create some interesting digital solutions where will be use digital transformation services and solutions because its actively use now by big It companies. I found company of developers which have digital skills and mindset that take your project to the next level.
Render33

Post by Render33 »

terensweb wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:03 pm I have interest in java and python mostly. In the future I have plan to create some interesting digital solutions where will be use digital transformation services and solutions because its actively use now by big It companies. I found company of developers which have digital skills and mindset that take your project to the next level.
Technology do not stopping to run. So such services will be needed for us :mrgreen:
SteveBlack

Post by SteveBlack »

Greender wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:36 am Hey there. Do u know any programming languages?
Hey! If you are interested in learning programming simply visit https://madappgang.com/blog/golang-vs-python/ this post about python and golang usage and their benefits. It's really important to choose the right language for learning! I started from Python as it's quite easy, but it's better to start from smth more complicated.