Purchase for home

Vivecraft general discussion, suggestions, chitchat.
Render33

Purchase for home

Post by Render33 »

Hello. What was your last purchase for home? Do u like it?
Greender

Re: Purchase for home

Post by Greender »

Mine was low flow toilet for bathroom I checked additional info about it on https://bathroomer.org/best-low-flow-toilet/ You know I decided to buy the American Standard H2Option Dual Flush Toilet. This model is a gold standard for low-flow toilets thanks to its excellent features and affordability. Perfect opportunity to me and cheap price on Amazon :D
Render33

Post by Render33 »

Cool new bathroom sounds interesting to me too :D
terensweb

Post by terensweb »

I have plan to start home renovation in general ;)
RichardAnderson

Post by RichardAnderson »

If you are wondering where to buy quality plywood, then I advise you to buy 12mm plywood. By the way, this online store has a huge catalog of various products for home and garden. I also recently purchased artificial turf from this site and am overjoyed. I did not expect such quality. You should definitely take a look at these items.
thecollector

Post by thecollector »

If you buy a home you dislike, you are a loser, sorry. So of course I liked it! But it doesn't cancel the renovation you need to do there. I guess previous dwellers didn't do it.
Einmensch

Post by Einmensch »

As far as I can see everyone has their own preferences for renovation. When I had just bought my house, I inherited grandmothers' doors made of some plaster paper. So I had to call windows and doors Peterborough https://thwindowsdoors.com/windows-and- ... erborough/ immediately to have them replaced for secure metal doors. Plus we got discounted price for windows replacements too. And I am thankful to my precious wife for helping me find these contractors fast.
HarryJohnson

Post by HarryJohnson »

Grandmother-style renovation is a very hot topic. I love my new rented apartment, but the bathroom is just awful. I didn't want to invest in someone else's apartment, so I turned to the Bathtub Reglazing Staten Island company. The bathtub refinishing was very quick and inexpensive, but now I enjoy showering and bathing in my new apartment.