Natural medecines

Vivecraft general discussion, suggestions, chitchat.
HarryJohnson

Natural medecines

Post by HarryJohnson »

Do you use some natural medicines? What can you recommend to keep healthy?
AleksShamles

Re: Natural medecines

Post by AleksShamles »

To be honest, I don't do anything. Just drink tea with chamomile when I'm stressed, and that's it.
TonySmit

Post by TonySmit »

Does this tea actually help you reduce stress? That's great because in my case, tea doesn't work at all. I have severe anxiety, so only CBD oil makes me feel better. And I think It can be called a natural medicine because it comes from cannabis. Of course, I don't extract the oil by myself, but anyway.
Tiberius

Post by Tiberius »

Hello everyone! I recently saw medical mraihuana on the internet and people use it for different purposes. What's this?
Olaf2s

Post by Olaf2s »

In fact, I don't know anything about this product because I have never ordered it before or bought it anywhere. The only one I ordered was medical marijuana. For a long time I was going to think about whether to buy it, I read many articles like this https://wayofleaf.com/mmj-cards/101/ren ... juana-card. But then, when I got to the site of this company, somehow everything worked out by itself. And I was satisfied with the product.
Puhmn

Post by Puhmn »

AleksShamles wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:49 am To be honest, I don't do anything. Just drink tea with chamomile when I'm stressed, and that's it.
I don't think that this will be good decision for everyone..
Puhmn

Post by Puhmn »

Tiberius wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:32 pm Hello everyone! I recently saw medical mraihuana on the internet and people use it for different purposes. What's this?
Yeah. Marijuana can be quite useful to treat different mental health problems. For example it can be depression, anxiety, insomnia, stress and so on. Also I know that some people use cannabis like natural painkiller. If you are interested, I can recommend to pay attention on these autoflower strains https://www.sfweekly.com/sponsored/best ... r-strains/ in such case you can save money on regular orders.
Tiberius

Post by Tiberius »

Hey! Can you please tell me where to find the sale of CBD products?
Olaf2s

Post by Olaf2s »

Hello, as far as I know, there are a huge number of options where you can buy CBD products. Personally, I would like to highlight the site https://www.neurogan.com/cbd-products/s ... y-squares/ where I buy it and do not experience any inconvenience at all and there are no questions about the quality of these products. I recommend it.
JamesBrown

Post by JamesBrown »

Advise me a good CBD cream. I just don't know if they produce.