RLCraft [1.12.2]

Discuss issues or best configuration for mods and modpacks.
Forum rules
Please keep discussions in the dedicated topic for the modpack. Only create a new topic if one does not already exist for the pack in question. Please include the modpack name and MC version in the topic title.
ka505

Re: RLCraft [1.12.2]

Post by ka505 »

Has anyone had any luck getting this to work with the latest RLCraft 2.9?
It would be awesome if someone could help me out.
I've attached a zip of all my crash reports from trying to run the game after deleting different mods.
Attachments
crash-2021-12-27_14.24.29-client.zip
(73.63 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
hiimwes

Post by hiimwes »

Rlcraft 2.9 always crashes for me upon loading in vivecraft 12.2.2. I've removed enhanced, potion fingers and core, as well as foam fix and tools mods. I think in a previous version, vivecraft was working upon removing those conflicting mods. My PC is running an RTX 3070 with 8 gb of ram put toward vivecraft and my settings are set up to use my gaming GPU, so I know it's not my pc being unable. What was the last working rlcraft version for vivecraft?
Majjhik

Post by Majjhik »

After a few hours of testing I finally got RLCraft 1.12.2 v9 to work with Vivecraft 1.12.2 v11.

Causes crash on startup:
* Better Foliage - disable
* Entity Culling - disable

Crashes when joining a world:
* Mo' Bends - disable

Config changes suggested by previous posts:
* Lycanites - In Lycanite Mob's config folder, open worldgen.cfg and set the chance for every custom lake to 0
* Ice and Fire - Open ice_and_fire.cfg and set "Use Siren Shader"=false

I havn't played much yet so not sure about other mods working correctly, but these were mentioned in previous posts to cause issues:
* EnhancedVisuals
* FoamFix
* Potion Core
* Potion Fingers
* Quality Tools
darkpincer

Post by darkpincer »

Thanks for listing all the configs in one place!

I successfully launch and get in world but crashes not long after.

Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 32
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.BakedQuadRetextured.func_178217_e(BakedQuadRetextured.java:38)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.BakedQuadRetextured.<init>(BakedQuadRetextured.java:25)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.SimpleBakedModel$Builder.func_188644_a(SimpleBakedModel.java:123)

Anyone got that and fixed it ?

Thanks
HarryJohnson

Post by HarryJohnson »

Tämä on yksi tehokkaimmista tavoista käsitellä skitsofreniaa. agenttitoiminto on asetettu. Jos haluat ostaa suppilon sinisen jälkeen, vieraile tällä sivustolla lisää tietoa