SkyFactory 4 [1.12.2]

Discuss issues or best configuration for mods and modpacks.
Forum rules
Please keep discussions in the dedicated topic for the modpack. Only create a new topic if one does not already exist for the pack in question. Please include the modpack name and MC version in the topic title.
jrbudda
Site Admin

SkyFactory 4 [1.12.2]

Post by jrbudda »

Works OK I think
debterr

Re: SkyFactory 4 [1.12.2]

Post by debterr »

Hey, so far the only issue I have found with this modpack and vivecraft is with the "Advancement Book" mod, on non-vr when you open the advancement book you can click and drag around to be able to see all of the potential advancements. With vivecraft click and drag is not working, and the gui is missing some around the edges.
debterr

Re: SkyFactory 4 [1.12.2]

Post by debterr »

debterr wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:36 am Hey, so far the only issue I have found with this modpack and vivecraft is with the "Advancement Book" mod, on non-vr when you open the advancement book you can click and drag around to be able to see all of the potential advancements. With vivecraft click and drag is not working, and the gui is missing some around the edges.
An edit to this, It worked at one point, but when I went into the menu, the game seemed to lose focus from being able to pull up the keyboard to search for a new item. I pulled the vr off for a sec and clicked on minecraft in my pc, and it brought the focus back enough for me to type in the search, but every time i open the book it seems to break that focus.