All The Mods 3 [1.12.2]

Discuss issues or best configuration for mods and modpacks.
Forum rules
Please keep discussions in the dedicated topic for the modpack. Only create a new topic if one does not already exist for the pack in question. Please include the modpack name and MC version in the topic title.
jrbudda
Site Admin

All The Mods 3 [1.12.2]

Post by jrbudda »

Works OK I think
AtariNinjaGolf

Re: All The Mods 3 [1.12.2]

Post by AtariNinjaGolf »

Hey,
I recently tired to run Vivecraft on ATM3 and was unable to get it running. Would you have any kind of recommendation to get it running or is this just a modpack related problem?

This was the error I've received:

Code: Select all

The game crashed whilst there was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail
Error: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader
Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
I've included the full log of the related crash. If you need anything else let me know.

Any help is appreciated!
2020-01-03-2.log.gz
(5.77 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
LemonSK

Re: All The Mods 3 [1.12.2]

Post by LemonSK »

AtariNinjaGolf wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:29 am Hey,
I recently tired to run Vivecraft on ATM3 and was unable to get it running. Would you have any kind of recommendation to get it running or is this just a modpack related problem?

This was the error I've received:

Code: Select all

The game crashed whilst there was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail
Error: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader
Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
I've included the full log of the related crash. If you need anything else let me know.

Any help is appreciated!

2020-01-03-2.log.gz
In the mods folder I removed randompatches-1.12.2-1.21.0.0.jar and that seemed to have let the modpack launch.