RLCraft [1.12.2]

Discuss issues or best configuration for mods and modpacks.
Forum rules
Please keep discussions in the dedicated topic for the modpack. Only create a new topic if one does not already exist for the pack in question. Please include the modpack name and MC version in the topic title.
jrbudda
Site Admin

RLCraft [1.12.2]

Post by jrbudda »

Requires Vivecraft 9r5 or higher (due to crash with PotionCore)
Recommended to remove EnhancedVisuals and FoamFix
Turn off the Ice and Fire siren shader.
pupasmarf

Re: RLCraft [1.12.2]

Post by pupasmarf »

Hi,

Where can i download Vivecraft 9r5
I've only been able to find Vivecraft 9r4
thanks
jrbudda
Site Admin

Post by jrbudda »

i just built it about 10 minutes ago, its only available in discord right now. Will be up on github today sometime after more testing.
pupasmarf

Post by pupasmarf »

thanks

completely forgot to check discord.
fenrif

Post by fenrif »

I had no luck with this mod untill I removed Enhanced Visuals, Potion Core, and Potion Fingers. Also a youtube video pointed out that Quality Tools causes graphical glitches so I recommend removing that also.
azmidi

Post by azmidi »

Riding on the added mounts (such as those from Ice and Fire and Lycanites') are rideable, but don't properly offset your view, causing you to either sink into the mobs or clip into them. Otherwise the mod pack works properly in VR with the fixes above.
Smiffy_Pisces

Post by Smiffy_Pisces »

im trying to play rlcraft vivecraft on my oculus quest but in the menus its super zoomed in and i cant see anything i tried using different resolutions in the minecraft launcher and nothing works i tried using all versions of virtual desktop i even just used steam link and i changed it to my right gpu i even removed mods that would make it crash pplease help i just want to fix
BalognaJoe

Post by BalognaJoe »

You also need to disable Lycanite Mob's fluid blocks because they'll consistently crash the game. To disable them, go to the Lycanite Mob's config folder, open worldgen.cfg, and set the chance for every custom lake to 0