How to add Vivecraft to a MultiMC Instance.
Automatic Installation may only work using the latest releases of Vivecraft and MultiMC 0.6.3+
- Create your MultiMC Instance.
- Add Forge to it via MultiMC, if you wish. Select the version of Forge Vivecraft uses as default for best compatibility.
- Close MultiMC (just to be safe)
- Now run the Vivecraft Installer.
- Set the ‘path to minecraft’ to your MultiMC Directory. i.e.
- If you want Forge support tick the Forge box. You do not need to match the Forge version you installed in MultiMC.
- Untick ‘Create Vivecraft Launcher profile’
- Click ‘Install’.
- You should be prompted to choose your MultiMC Instance. Select it and hit OK.
- Installation will complete.
- Run MultiMC, ensure the instance components appear in the same order as the picture below, then launch your instance.
- Manual Installation Instructions are no longer provided due to significant differences depending on the exact version of MultiMC and Vivecraft.