Vivecraft players can join any LAN Host or Minecraft Server running the same base version. You can play with others whether or not they use Vivecraft.
VR Animations are not available and some minor bugs may be present if the host is not running Vivecraft or a Vivecraft Server Plugin.
If you are looking for a server to play on check out the Server Listings page.
See the downloads page for links to the Non-VR client.
Vivecraft Server Plugins
It is strongly recommended that server owners install a Vivecraft plugin, otherwise the following limitations apply:
- Teleporting may not be allowed. Vivecraft will notify you if you turn on Teleport mode and the server has not indicated it is running a Vivecraft Server Plugin. Attempting to teleport in this case will result in ‘rubberbanding’ back to your original location.
- Arrows and Projectiles will spawn at your face, not controller. Aim accordingly.
- Arrows will do normal damage.
- The direction your player model looks will vary depending on activity and does not follow the HMD direction.
- Endermen aggro will use the pointing direction and not the look direction
Check the downloads page for links to the appropriate files for your Minecraft version and server type.
If you join a server not running a Vivecraft Server Plugin, arc teleporting will attempt to use a /tp command to move the player. You can thus allow teleporting by giving the Vive player the appropriate Op level or permission. This may generate a large number of teleport messages in the chat. These can be disabled with
/gamerule sendCommandFeedback false